Oh, 2012. You were a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin’ purple people eater. It wasn’t the easiest or prettiest year by any means but I like to think that the past 365 days are concluding as a victory for me.
- Closed Never Niche (former blog), opened Clare, You There?
- The beginning chapter of my sobriety.
- Began volunteering at the horse rescue once a week.
- Traveled to NYC (twice), Seattle, Petoskey, Boston (twice), Austin, Chicago, and Durango. (Not in this order.)
- Paid off all of my debt, four months ahead of schedule.
- Became a member of the Bar Method and attended classes at least four times a week, often more. It’s the first time I’ve been regularly active in my life, ever.
- Still loving my job.
In 2013, I want to travel internationally, double my personal net worth, stay active, write, write, write, and radiate positive energy to the point of no return.